As we move in to 2011 I am so excited about the great things this year will bring. There is a freshness about this time of year that allows one a point in which to focus on new ideas, methods, and vision. 2010 was a great year. I have listed 5 of what I would consider by best posts of 2010. Take a look and be blessed! Happy New Year!
5. What I Can Learn From Burgers, Coffee, And Chicken Reaching out.
4. Too Far Removed The earthquake in Haiti.
3. Let's Give Thursday Some Credit A short post about Thursday!
2. A Wonderful Dad My tribute to Dad.
1. To Whom It May Concern A Look Ahead To 2011.
Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! And thanks for all the encouraging words and comments. It's such a blessing to know people are being impacted! Again, God bless...and Happy New Year!
What kind of an impact does your life have on people? I'm not asking how many people you have led to Jesus. But I am asking, how is y...
And the answer is.......revival. Yes it is. We can politic, parade, boycott, petition, lobby, legislate, walk-out, blackball, blacklist, ...